2011年3月26日星期六

BDSM SESSION: slave nele

Slave nele is a very willing submissive woman, who likes to be treated as a slave. In her first session with me I used her tits for bondage and nipple play action. I trained her mouth for deepthroting, filling her holes with BIG dildos and give her a good and deep fisting, followed by some anal stretching. Of cource I spanked her fat ass, give her tits some wax and fuck her in every of her 3 holes. At least she earn to receive my cum on her big tits. After the Session she told me that she loves her treatment and would like to meet me again, so soon you will see more of her. If you would like to be my victim, sent me an application.

stainless steel collar slave bdsm
stainless steel wrist and cuffs slave bdsm
stainless steel ankle bondage slave bdsm
Customized Steel Chastity Device
Chastity belt

没有评论:

发表评论